Drive to Pergamum (Rev: 2-12), visit Acropolis, Temple of Trojan, the steepest Theater of the world, Temple of Dianysos and the Altar of Zeus (the seat of Satan). Visit ruins of Asclepion (Medical center of the ancient world). Return to Izmir
- Temple of Trojan
- Altar of Zeus
- Government licensed English speaking guide
- Transportation on A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned on the itinerary
- Roundtrip transfers from/to central hotels
- Parking fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for guide and driver
Summer : Light comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunglasses, suncream, hat and camera.
Winter : Warm casual, comfortables shoes, sunglasses, hat and camera.
Departure from Izmir to Pergamum. Pergamum, site of the famous Altar now on display in Berlin as well as the home of the second largest ancient library after Alexandria where you will visit not only the breathtaking Greek theatre, library, temples and Agoras but also the less well known but fascinating Asclepion, dedicated to the god of health and used as a healing centre of the ancient world.
Return back to Izmir.