This is the flight you might have read about in the guide books! Highly experienced pilots will personally guide you through the valleys of Cappadocia in their balloons. All flights take place at dawn; have an average flight time of 1.5 – 2 hours and a capacity of approximately 10 people per balloon. During which time we can drift down through the canyons and float high above the topography to view the extraordinary landscape. With such precise control of the balloon we can brush through the treetops and explore some of the areas hidden treasures
- Transfer from hotels
- Coffee, tea, cookie and sandwich services before ballooning
- Champaign and cake services after ballooning
- Named flight certificates for each guest
Summer: Light comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunglasses, suncream, hat and camera.
Winter : Warm casual, comfortables shoes, sunglasses, hat and camera.
* You will be picked up from your hotel approx. 04:30 am by the ballooning company and transfer to take-off site. Transfer time changes (due to the take-off site)
* Before the flight you can enjoy the preparation of balloons, while you are having a your tea, coffee and sandwiches
* Total flight time is an one and a half hors to two hours..
* After, flight a short Champagne and cake break and presentation of flight certificates.
* Return transfer to your hotel.