First day upon arrival in Izmir, drive to Asian Pergamum, one of the Seven Churches. See the majestic Acropolis, Asklepion. Return to Izmir and overnight. Next day depart for a full day tour of Ephesus, also visit Basilica of St John, House of Virgin Mary and Archeological museum of Selcuk. Last day transfer to the Izmir Airport for return flight. End of services..
- Pergamum, Acropolis with the Altar of Zeus, the theater, temples, palaces and gymnasiums and visit the
- Asklepion, the ancient medical center.
- Archeological museum of Selcuk
- The Basilica of St. John
- The house of the Virgin Mary
- 2 Nights in selected hotel
- Daily breakfast
- 2 lunches
- Transportation by private A/C van or A/C deluxe motorcoach depending on size of the group
- Government licensed English speaking professional tour guides
- All entry fees to the sites and museums as mentioned in the program
- Roundtrip transfers
- Service charges & local taxes
- Portage at hotels
- Meals not listed
- Gratuities to the guides & drivers
Summer : Light comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunglasses, suncream, hat and camera.
Winter : Warm casual, comfortables shoes, sunglasses, hat and camera.
Tour starts from Izmir Adnan Menderes airport or Izmir city hotels
3 Days Izmir / Kusadasi City Break
Day 01 - Upon arrival in Izmir, you will be met by your guide and start your tour. Drive to Asian Pergamum, one of the Seven Churches. See the majestic Acropolis with the Altar of Zeus, the theater, temples, palaces and gymnasiums. Visit the Asklepion, the ancient medical center. Lunch en route. After lunch, visit the remains of the Basilica and the other Roman ruins. Return to Izmir for overnight.
Day 02 - After breakfast, depart for a full day tour of Ephesus. Ephesus is one of the most extensive and complete Greco-Roman cities in the world. It was one of the Seven Churches of the Revelation and an ancient large port. Lunch en route. After lunch, visit the Archeological museum of Selcuk, the Basilica of St. John and the house of the Virgin Mary, where she is believed to have spent her last days. Return to Izmir for overnight.
Day 03 - You will be transferred to the Izmir Airport for your departure flight.