Don’t miss the experience of cruising along the Bosphorus in Istanbul - one of the most impressive views in the world. Istanbul is the only city situated in two continents, Asia and Europe. Bosphorus cruise is a great chance to discover the authentic architecture and lifestyle of people in both continents. It is a great opportunity of taking pictures of the secret beauties lie on the shores of the Bosphorus like Yali's (typical wooden houses), Imperial Palaces, restaurants, night clubs, fortress's, fisherman's, mosques and bridges
- Spice Market
- Cruise on the Bosphorus
- English speaking guide
- Transportation on A/C vehicles
- Cruise on the Bosphorus on regular boat
- Roundtrip transfers from/to central hotels
- Parking fees and local taxes
Gratitudes for guides and drivers
Summer: Light comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunglasses, suncream, hat and camera.
Winter : Warm casual, comfortables shoes, sunglasses, hat and camera.
- This tour is operated boat in the morning and afternoon.
- Bosphorus cruise lasts around 1 hr 15 mins.
* Pick up time for morning tours are 08:00-08:30am from hotel. Exact time to be advised up confirmation
* Pick up time for afternoon tours are 12:50pm from hotel. Exact time to be advised up confirmation
Visit the Egyptian Bazaar, known as the spice market since 1665.
Cruise along the European shores of the Bosphorus, passing beautiful 19th- and 20th- century wooden houses, villas.
Pass by the Kuleli Military Academy of the Army, where Ataturk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey, once studied.
Fortress of Rumeli (Rumeli Hisarı), built at the narrow point of the Bosphorus. Larger and grander than its counterpart the Fortress of Anadolu (Anadolu Hisarı) across the strait in Asia, this early Ottoman fortress was built to control the Bosphorus so that Byzantine Istanbul could not receive aid from Black Sea ports during the siege by the Turks. Ten thousand men constructed the fortress in just four months under the directions of Sultan Mehmet II the Conqueror in 1452.